Aku Deluxe Cycle Set
19 Pad Combo Set for Regular Flow.
Light pads x 6
Black snap closure. 23 cm long, 7.5 cm wide
Regular pads x 9
Grey snap closure. 25 CM long, 7.5 cm wide
Super pads x 4
White snap closure.
28cm long, 10cm wide at front and back, 7.5cm through centre.
This set will be all you need to manage your monthly flow for a moderate bleeder.
Comes with a FREE Wetbag
Aku Deluxe Cycle Set | Regular Flow
To use your pad:
Simply place the pad in your underwear with the fluffy side towards your body, fold the wings around and underneath your gusset and snap the snaps together. (Wearing close fitting underwear during use helps to keep the pad in place)
We recommend changing your pad at least every 4-5 hours depending on your flow and freshness requirements. Simply fold the old pad up and clip the snaps together to contain any fluid, pop in a bag and or rinse when convenient.
To Hand Wash:
1. RINSE / SCRUB: Run them under cold water to remove blood, then soak in cold water for 20 minutes to 8 hours.
2. SCRUB: by hand with mild soap and water.
3. DRY: the washed pad in sunlight/low tumble dry.
To machine Wash:
1. Remove all blood by squeezing in cold water by hand.
2. Wash in a short cycle.
3. Tumble dry or hang in sunlight.
• Always use a clean and dry pad.
• Change once every 4-6 hours even on light flow days.
• Use mild soap to clean the pad; rinse thoroughly to make sure no soap remains on the pad.
• Dry it in direct sunlight when possible, or dry in your machine on low heat.
• Store in a clean and dry place.
• Wash the cloth pad before first use.
• While drying, do not fold the pad or keep on flat surface.
• Never use a wet/damp pad.
• Do not iron the cloth pad.